Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Japan’s most successful PSP title, Monster Hunter Portable 2G, is heading to Europe this coming Spring. Renamed Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, this latest installment in the epic Monster Hunter series delivers over 500 hours of gameplay spanning some 400 missions. Add in previously unreleased monsters, weapons and missions and you have the biggest Monster Hunter game to date.
Using the Ad-Hoc connection players can adventure with up to three friends for a savaging multiplayer hunting party. From devising the strategy to executing the attack, players will need to work together in order to hunt down the ferocious beasts and progress through the wide range of quests on offer. Players will be rewarded for their use of deep fighting combat systems, encouraging them to seek out the more experienced hunters and team up in order to learn from their experience.
Even in single player mode Hunters won’t be alone thanks to the introduction of the new AI Felyne feature. Accompanying players on quests your furry ally will helping them battle monsters and gather extra resources.
- The biggest Monster Hunter title to date with over 500 hours of gameplay
- Huge variety of character customisations including 1500 weapons and 2000 armour sets
- Players can form a team of up to 4 players through Ad-Hoc play and experience the multiplayer social gaming phenomenon
- Media Install option where players can save the game to a memory stick, allowing the game to load from the memory stick and UMD simultaneously for faster loading times
- AI Felyne companion who will accompany players on quests and gather extra resources. With the ‘felyne casting’ feature players can share their companions with other players, transferring data using the PSP’s sleep mode.
- Fans of the series can transfer their data from Monster Hunter Freedom 2