Reservoir Dogs was released in 1992, the first movie written and directed by Quentin Tarantino. Whilst not a huge success on its initial theatrical release, the film soon became a cult classic on video & DVD and is now considered one of the most influential cinematic pieces of its generation.
Reservoir Dogs is about a gang of six thugs, brought together to carry out an armed robbery on a diamond store – their identities are closely guarded, masked behind colored codenames (Mr. Blonde, Mr. White, Mr. Pink, etc.) The plan starts to fall apart when the alarm is tripped and the cops show up within moments. Four of the robbers manage to make it back to their warehouse rendezvous but it is quickly apparent that one of them is an undercover police officer – but which one?
The game gives you the opportunity to play through the events of the film - leading up to and following the break down of the heist - from the perspective of each character. You get to experience those parts of the movie that were only suggested, delve further into the world of Reservoir Dogs and find out what happened at the diamond store. How did the Dogs escape the cops at the heist? How did Mr. Blonde get back to the warehouse with Marvin? Where did Mr. Pink stash the diamonds? Did Mr. Pink survive?
- Immerse yourself in one of cinema’s most influential pieces as you relive the Reservoir Dogs experience complete with Tarantino’s trademark style, violence and wit
- The plot unfolds in a non-chronological order, switching between different events as you get the chance to play each iconic gangster
- Psycho/Professional Rating system: Play styles are monitored and ratings calculated on your moralistic choices
- Threat System: Includes hostage taking, manipulation and police opposition: the professional way to contain civilians without resorting to lethal force
- Bullet Festival: Manage your character’s adrenaline levels to unleash devastating ‘crowd control’ techniques
- High-speed driving action includes chase and escape
- Full original soundtrack from the film – the Super Sounds of the Seventies brought alive with “Little Green Bag”, “Stuck in the Middle with You “and more…
- Features the voice and likeness of Michael Madsen as Mr Blonde