Def Jam Fight for NY: The Takeover
Take your fight to the streets and experience the ultimate hip hop fighting game anywhere you go. With a new story mode, new moves, new venues and head to head wireless gameplay, Def Jam Fight For NY: The Takeover is this year's must-have title for the PSP (PlayStation Portable) handheld entertainment system.
Def Jam Fight For NY: The Takeover, is the first officially licensed Hip-Hop fighting videogame for the PSP system, featuring over 40 of the hottest names in Hip Hop, including Busta Rhymes, Lil' Kim, Ludacris, Method Man, Redman, Snoop Dog, and Xzibit.
- Story Mode: Gain respect by winning fights, rising among tha ranks of your crew, and ultimately rule the streets of New York City.
- The Biggest Artists: Includes more than 40 of the biggest names in hip hop, Def Jam Fight For NY-The Takeover features a huge cast of more than 40 characters. Look for appearances by Busta Rhymes, Ghostface, Fat Joe, Carmen Electra, Elephant Man, Lil' Kim, Ludacris, Method Man, Redman, Slick Rick, Snoop Dogg, and many more!
- Fight Dirty: Master over 180 new moves. Show no mercy - throw sand, use weapons, win by any means necessary.
- Interactive Venues: 24 venues that include everything from destructible objects to rowdy spectators. Watch your back - even the crowds get into the action.
- Five Fighting Styles: Featuring street fighting, kickboxing, martial arts, wrestling, and submission fighting. Throw down with the technique that fits your style.
- Create a Fighter: Build your own street-ready fighter and outfit him with thousands of pieces of unlockable licensed gear, tattoos and bling from the jeweler to the stars, Jacob the Jeweler.
- WiFi Gameplay: Take on friends and enemies in a wireless battle mode or a 1-on-1 Death Match.